Another BL story I’m quite interested in! I actually started this chapter a month ago but put it off to focus more on TVHSS. I am also kind of unused to this writing style lol, but I think I did a good job. I truly hope someone else will pick this up. If you do please email me for the Google docs (email@example.com) and I will also gladly offer my help. Anyway, I cannot guarantee if I’ll translate any more. and if I do it’ll only be at least once a month as TVHSS takes priority.
edit: NU thread. There isn’t a novel page for this yet
Seal Cultivation for Self-Improvement
Author: Mo Xiao Xian
Yu Qiu once thought that he and his shixiong would be together for his entire life, but the moment when he fell into an enemy’s hands, he stared helplessly as his shixiong and a woman by his side stepped into a bridal room together.
He knew he was one foot in the grave, powerless to reverse the situation.
After reincarnating, how could he walk the path of seal cultivation again?
Rebel? Vengeance? Revenge? Depend on a loyal dog who would be his shield?
That was too low for him!!!
He was going to:
Break up that haze in front of his eyes and turn it into tall mountains.
No longer depend on anyone, but rely on his own strength for everything.
Make every cultivator never say the words “seal cultivation is only supplementary” ever again.
Become the strongest person in the world.
Show that he will become a Daozhang.
Hi guys! Sorry the chapter really did come out late. Anyway, some news first:
- I have an editor now! Yay
- I won’t be posting TVHSS chapters here (at my blog) anymore. I’ve recently agreed to join Verdant Lore‘s translation group so all further updates will be there. Every previous chapter will be uploaded there too.
Here’s chapter 14. Thanks!
Just posting this to let everyone know I’ve changed the rules for recruitment and I am looking for translators/editors. Also I’ve indefinitely extended the deadline (in short, there is no deadline and there shouldn’t have been one anyway)
This is the last time I’m putting out a recruitment notice probably.
Look here for details.
the next chapter will likely be a bit late so sorry about that. without further ado heres chapter 13
Hi, sorry this post isn’t a new chapter of TVHSS! But anyway it has become increasingly apparent to me that I need a proofreader (which I should’ve done a while ago but you know…)
If you’re interested, please note:
- I am an unemployed student so please don’t expect $$$ T_T
- You don’t need a super awesome Chinese vocabulary, but having a decent grasp on sentence structure is good enough. (it should also go without saying I am only looking for people who have some Chinese knowledge and are fluent in English)
- If you’re going to apply, please make sure you’re committed… not like you’re making an Unbreakable Vow or something but TVHSS is well over a hundred chapters long.
- You will get early access to chapters ahead of release date + won’t have to do very much as I usually edit thoroughly, so please consider it ^_^
That being said, if you want to do it, please look at this and correct it for me (in a new Google doc with the original Chinese text attached), then email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be checking daily and will announce my pick at the very earliest, this Sunday (2/10) and most likely will select a 2nd person as well.
Thank you!! I look forward to any emails I’ll get. I really hope this will solve the problem of me going back and editing out stupid mistakes.
edit: also I changed the site colors to make it easier to read
edit2: made things clearer also please look at the chinese text too not just english
hey, we’re at 10 chapters! (only like 140 more to go)